Sunday, December 17, 2006

Paxy made it to his new home in Maryland.

Laura sounds very excited and tells me that he's wagging his tail all happy.

It is the one and only Lord Paxton.? I just heard from his new family ,and he is behaving as if he's always lived there. Made himself right at home. Everyone is happy.

Just wanted to let you know Pax is doing great. Slept well the last 2 nights, okay when I ran errands, had a nice day together yesterday with some walk time. He is also loving the toy you sent,it's still his favorite, and really cute!


I brought Pax to work with me today and he stayed for the whole day. Needless to say, everyone loved him. He made the rounds during the day and managed to suck up to everyone individually. He took naps in just about every office, and joined us all for lunch where he earned big points by laying quietly 6 feet away from the table and not begging

He also greeted the mailman and UPS man.


Several people have asked me to bring him back next week and my boss says she's fine having him as the mascot. (Not surprising since she has her own Springer Spaniel and went with me to pick Pax up at the airport, so she feels like his grandmother) .

That's it for today. I need to wake him up now and take him home, so he can rest from his busy day of holding down the carpet!
Laura

No comments: